This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and Gamers4Future, the owner(s) of this Web Site. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Web Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Web Site immediately.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Content”||means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;|
|“Gamers4Future”||means: Gamers for Future, Am Forsthaus Gravenbruch 65, 63263 Neu-Isenburg DE-Germany;|
|“Service”||means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Gamers4Future makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;|
|“System”||means any online communications infrastructure that Gamers4Future makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;|
|“User” / “Users”||means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Gamers4Future and acting in the course of their employment; and|
|“Web Site”||means the website that you are currently using (www.gamersff.com).|
- General Provisions Gamer
In order to win “Donation Coins” on our website you will need to download our software from overwolf.com.
You will also need to register an account, which you can do through our website, gamersff.com or through our software.
Our software allows us to keep track of your statistics and reward you for your play with Donation Coins.
All you need to do is install the software. It recognizes when a game is started and tracks your events like kills, assists etc. in the game.
Won Donation Coins can only be spent on projects/campaigns to support them. A minimum amount of the equivalent of $0.50 is required to support a project or campaign.
Your profit of Donation Coins is limited to a certain daily limit. You can increase this limit by upgrading your account to a premium account. You can do this by clicking on the Premium button and you will be redirected to our website. There you can place your order.
On the software you will also receive statistics about your games and projects you have supported.
- Project creator
Every registered member can create a project or a campaign.
You may not create campaigns for illegal activities or immoral campaigns. Gamers4Future has the right to review and, if necessary, not publish a campaign that does not meet Gamers4Future’s values before it goes online.
No fees are charged for the creation of a campaign.
Upon successful completion of the campaign, the project creator will receive 80% of the collected donation and 20% will be charged for the successful placement of Gamers4Future.
Project creators can promote and distribute their campaigns through social media or any other means at their disposal.
The project creator is responsible for the implementation of the campaign/project. Gamers4Future cannot control this and cannot take responsibility.
- Project supporters
You can support projects of your choice. This can be supported through Donation Coins as described above, which can be won by playing video games. Or also through real money.
For real money a 10% fee is charged, which contributes to the exchange rate and increases the value of the donation coins.
To support with donations, you can use payment methods like PayPal.
- Exchange rate
The exchange rate determines how much 1 donation coin is worth in dollars.
The exchange rate is influenced by the amount of donation coins won by the gamers and the revenue generated by Gamers4Future. These are advertising revenue, 10% fee for real money donations and revenue from sponsors etc.
- EligibilityOur services are void where prohibited by applicable laws. Our Service is offered only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, our Service is not available to minors under the age of eighteen (18) or to anyone who may not be able to form a legal binding contract within such person’s jurisdiction. Any misstatements and/or misrepresentations regarding the age, background, experience and/or eligibility of any users of the Service are not the responsibility of Gamers4Future. does hereby expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any misstatements and/or misrepresentations made by any users of this Site or the Service. Users do hereby represent, understand and agree to hold Gamers4Future harmless and to indemnify Gamers4Future for any misstatements and/or misrepresentations, whether made intentionally or not, made by any users of this Site or the Service.
- Your AccountUsing our Services and the online platform, requires you to register with us and to open an account. At the time of registration, you agree to provide us with the personal and other information that are necessary to offer you our Services. Those must be true, accurate, complete and kept up to date. You should note that a failure to provide true, accurate, complete and up to date details forces us to end the relationship with you and to immediately terminate the Services offered to you. Also, that you are responsible for all activity on your account, whether or not you authorize it.In order to access your Account, you will be required to provide your member name and password. It is your responsibility to create a strong password and to protect your log in details and to restrict access to your account. You must notify us immediately if the security of your account has been compromised and you accept and acknowledge that we do not assume any responsibility for the safety of your account nor can be held liable for security breaches and activities that occur under your Account nor can accept any risks deriving from authorized or unauthorized access or fraudulent entry to your account to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Intellectual Property
- All Content included on the Web Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Gamers4Future, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable German and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
- Subject to sub-clause 2.3 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Web Site unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by Gamers4Future.
- Material from the Web Site may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in § 31 of the German Copyright Act (UrhG) apply.
- Links to Other Web Sites
This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Gamers4Future or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Links to this Web Site
Those wishing to place a link to this Web Site on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site www.gamersff.com without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of Gamers4Future. To find out more please contact us by email at email@example.com.
- You agree that, if you have provided Gamers4Future with personal data relating to a third party (1) you have in place all necessary appropriate consents and notices to enable lawful transfer such personal data to Gamers4Future and (2) that you have brought to the attention of any such third party the Privacy Notice available on the Gamers4Future’s website or otherwise provided a copy of it to the third party. You agree to indemnify Gamers4Future in relation to all and any liabilities, penalties, fines, awards or costs arising from your non-compliance with these requirements.
- Gamers4Future makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service.
- No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- Availability of the Web Site
The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
Gamers4Future accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Gamers4Future accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and its Content at their own risk.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts Gamers4Future’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Gamers4Future.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the German Contract Law. However, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
- No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
- Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post to our Premises (see address above) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
- Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Gamers4Future shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of Germany and Gamers4Future and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Germany.