We take the intellectual property rights of others seriously and are asking our users and visitor to do the same. Gamers4Futureprides itself to be in full compliance with 17 U.S.C.512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), the German Copyright Act (UrhG) and other copyright and intellectual property protection laws. If you own a copyright or if you are officially acting on behalf of a copyright owner and want to report a claim that a copyright is infringed on or through our website, please send us a notice outlining the following to the email address below.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed;
- A link or the URL or other location of the material you claim is infringing;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
Please also include the following statements:
- “I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material I am complaining about is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”
- “The information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”
Our Email address for DMCA Notices is email@example.com
Please note the following:
We are regularly monitoring this email inbox and will be reviewing your submission within 24 hours and notify you of the outcome or in some cases request further details. This typically includes the time it takes to action your request and to remove infringing content .